CANDLELIGHT PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY (COVID) POLICIES
- Candlelight prioritizes the health and safety of our staff, artists, and audiences.
- Patrons attending all Candlelight events must read and agree to the following rules and expectations:
- All policies are subject to change; all events are subject to postponement or cancellation.
- Candlelight will adhere to national, state, local, and venue policies affecting public health and safety.
Venue Specific Policies
Smith Theater, Howard Community College
- Face masks are encouraged but not required in door
- No social distancing rules currently in effect
St. Louis Church
- Masks are required for unvaccinated patrons
- Masks are not required, but are strongly encouraged for vaccinated patrons
All attendees must agree to UMBC Rules and Expectations:
- Each attendee / Invitee should complete a COVID-19 self-assessment before arriving at the event, per the COVID-19 Self-Assessment Checklist below:
Are you experiencing any of the following Symptoms?
- A fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- A cough
- Any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Any repeated shaking with chills
- Any muscle pain that differs from any chronic pain
- A persistent headache
- A sore throat
- A new loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are experiencing any one of the above symptoms or if you suspect that you could have COVID-19, please stay at home.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Don’t miss out on any of our upcoming concerts and events. Sign up with your email address to receive weekly news and updates.